Friday, August 24, 2012

Gab and crap: space issues, future stuff

 Pote can't plan for shit. More news at 11.




I know that in the very first post of this blog, I said that I would take requests. Back then, I also had no real grasp of how large transport stream recordings could get, either (one little 11-minute file can range from 500-900MB). That's pretty much why I took on just AT and RS (and later on Gumball). I'll be honest, I like to keep the original record files for archival purposes, namely because it seems that deleting them screws me over big time later on. Yep, I'm running out of room. That's pretty much the only reason I'm not taking up any more shows at this moment.

Wait wait wait, I am currently working to fix that. Some time in the next 2-3 weeks, I'm going to buy another hard drive(s?). I've been meaning to do this for a while anyway.

So yeah. Don't think I've ignored those requests.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What TV Channels are you unable to cap/record from?

    Disney Channel/Disney XD? Nickelodeon/Nicktoons? The Hub? The Vortexx?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would'nt it be a solution to burn the old ones on dvds/blurays ?

    ReplyDelete